Friday, November 9, 2007

Dancing Day

I'm sure this is actually quite common in other families with young children, but each morning Anna asks me in her little Minnie Mouse voice, "Mama, what day is it?" She doesn't mean is it Monday...Tuesday..Wednesday...she actually means is it FHE day...Joy School day...playing with Ashley day...it is how we organize our lives until we learn the days of the week. And today was the grandest of all the days...Dancing Day!


When I told Anna's ballet teacher, Miss Jennifer, that I wanted to take a picture, she told the girls to get in 5th position and this is what I got...the cutest shot of Chloe, Maddie, Sophia and Anna. The sweetest set of tapping ballerinas around!

Now I wonder when it will be "finally finished with my basement" day...

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

This is one of the sweetest photos I have ever seen! I bet Anna just loves dancing day! :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable.

Darci