Thursday, November 1, 2007

Once

While I was packing the kids' church bag on Sunday morning, I came across a real treasure. Something I haven't seen in a very long time. Something I have a hard time remembering at all. Something I'd almost relegated to legend, like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. It was a size 1 diaper.



Was Joshua ever that small? I mean the little bruiser that we know and love, who sits up by himself, inhales any food item that we place in his path, and is already rocking on all fours?


He was...once.

3 comments:

April said...

Ambs--

Too cute! I was pulling out some two diapers that we bought thinking, will Breea ever get this big! Too funny! Josh is so adorable! I can't wait to see him again!

Cherie said...

It all goes by way too fast! What a cutie pie!

Amy said...

That is so sweet- it is so hard to remember that we all were that small once :)