Thursday, December 13, 2007

Grinch & "Rate the Day" Magnets

I think I've eluded to this before, but my husband is a bit of a Grinch. Oh, he enjoys Christmas as much as the next guy, but he doesn't really get into the decorations, music, ambiance like I do. So, imagine my surprise when he came home from work yesterday and told me he felt a little like Scrooge because he didn't have any Christmas decorations in his office (besides the Christmas candies I bought him for his candy bowl...). And what, you ask, did he want me to help him make? A red nose. For his antelope mount in his office. Oh, yeah, that'll convince everyone that he's festive. Grinch.

And on a lighter note, I made up some magnets today. They are actually "Daily Dose" cards from My Mind's Eye and made to be used on scrapbook pages. I decided that they might actually be cuter as magnets. So I laminated them, rounded the corners and picked up a couple of wet erase markers. Made one for Tony's office, and one for home. Because sometimes, the guy just needs a little warning before coming through the door at the end of the day.

5 comments:

Scribbit said...

Too funny--love Rudolph in particular :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! I need one of those!- JoAnn

April said...

Maybe Tony isn't a grinch, maybe he's just sad about losing yesterday. Just a thought...

Kristi said...

Such fun!! Great idea on laminating those cards for magnets. I might have to do that with the menu one I got.

We have to figure out a time to get together next week! I'll try and call you tomorrow!

Cherie said...

Every time I open your site and see the red nose it makes me laugh!