Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby, It's COLD Outside!

It is dang cold here. Miserably cold. So cold it makes me worry to take Josh out in it. So we have been huddled in our toasty home for the last few days, listening to talk radio (gotta love politics) and enjoying every moment of laziness. I finished our mountain of laundry this morning and put a few finishing touches on some new scrapbook pages. Sorry the color is a little weird on the *sparkle* one...I had to turn my flash off because I kept getting glitter-glare. And I've had a thing lately for white letter stickers. Obviously.









Yes, the Halloween picture are from 2006. So I'm a little behind...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling pages!!!! Could you also catch up on mine for me... I like yours better. You have such a talent for that stuff!
Chery

Kristi said...

Love them ALL!! So fun to see how the sparkle page turned out! I like it with the KI stripes behind the rhinestones. And how darn cute is that snowflake paper!! I love the big huge quote! Truly inspiring!

April said...

LOVE Anna Banana's nail pictures. That was just about the cutest thing EVER!

We got our camera working...HOORAY!