Friday, February 29, 2008

Day Before March

I was waiting for Sam when the bell rang after school. Before the bell was actually through ringing, he came out the front doors, saw me, and ran into my arms yelling, "Tomorrow is March! Tomorrow is March!" It has been a long, cold winter and the very hope of March made us giddy all the way home. AND Megan is coming this weekend. Tomorrow holds so much promise!!

I also wanted to share a challenge made by Heather at {unwrapped} to come up with a 4x6 card that describes yourself so that she can create a blog file of the people who visit her blog. This is my contribution. (click on it to view it bigger)


Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Kristi said...

How cute, I love all the little slide in's! Genna came home excited that tomorrow was going to be a lamb day!

Anonymous said...

Boy are you good! That is as cute as can be!

Love,
Jeni

Ashlee said...

My kids have been playing outside all week long because it's been about 45 degrees each day! Hallelujah! So excited for Spring!

Bonnie B. said...

I love your card! I have been trying to come up with something, but none of my ideas are that cute! And, March makes us giddy, too!

Camie said...

March is definitely going to be an exciting month...:)

Cherie said...

Amber that is one cute card! I bet she will love it!! And yes we are very excited for spring to show it's face. I spotted two white flowers on the tree in front of my house yesterday. Here's hoping the snow will stop, and the flowers will start to bloom in your area soon. :)
Have a great day!

Albanie said...

I heard you guys are to be getting better weather! Hope it stays!

Kathleen said...

march at last! march at last! and what a 1st day of march it was!

Lacey said...

You are so creative. I'm jealous. Hurray for March and hopefully an end to this freezing cold!

Ice Cream said...

Wow, I had no idea so much could be done on a 3x5. Very cool.

I am SO excited for spring I can hardly stand it.

just jamie said...

Ooh cool card. You're a scrapping queen.

Melissa said...

Amber that is soooo cute! Oh and tell Megan HI!!!!! Did you hear that Natalie is getting married?

Bonnie B. said...

Amber-I'm trying to find the website that does cute ideas for doing little girl's hair. She posts her ideas on fridays. I can't for the life of me remember where I found that link. Was it on your blog? If so, will you please jog my memory? thanks!
Bonnie