Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bunny Ramekin Visiting Teaching Gifts

Whenever I get out to Utah, one of my must make stops is Tai Pan. It is very hit or miss...sometimes I can't find a thing and sometimes my cart isn't big enough. But this last trip in January, I did find these cute bunny ramekins. I bought a few and squirreled them away for my April visiting teaching gifts. I simply filled them with mini chocolate treats, wrapped them in cellophane and added a tag with this wonderful quote by Elder Robert D. Hales on it:

“Jesus Christ is the Light of the Atonement fulfilled in the Garden of Gethsemane and on Golgotha, who took upon Himself the sins of the world, that all mankind may obtain eternal salvation. He is the Light of the empty tomb. He is my Light, my Redeemer, my Savior—and yours.”

I love the Easter season and am so grateful for the wonderful reminder of it's true beginning.

6 comments:

Cherie said...

What a great gift! I love the quote. And Happy Birthday Josh, we still have yet to get Kalei and Kaikane's birthday pictures on the blog. I am running a little behind this year! Thanks for always sharing cute VT ideas!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

That is a great quote - think I'll use it this month! Thanks

Montay said...

Serious I need to sign up and have you make a few extra each month. You have the cutest ideas LOVE IT!!

Jeni said...

Ding ding ding...you did it again! Those are very fun and springy...your ladies will love them....and miss you for sure when you move.

Nicole said...

You always have the cutest ideas. Hope you don't mind if I steal this one. I'll have to see if I can talk my mom into going to Tai Pan today! Those bunnies are adorable.

Eloise said...

What adorable ramekins! And thank you for sharing that beautiful quote.