Friday, April 10, 2009

"E" is for Easter Eggs and Elephants

We spent the morning during Josh's nap dyeing our Easter eggs! The big kids really got into it and enjoyed the chance to do most of the steps themselves. We are very happy with the way they turned out...I just had to take a picture of them in my favorite antique compote dish before putting them back in the fridge for the Easter Bunny to find and hide. Our Easter Bunny comes on Saturday morning...a tradition we started with Sam so that Sunday is all about the real meaning of Easter.

And, seriously, has anybody else seen the adorable new Martha Stewart punches?? I can't seem to find them anywhere online, but I found this elephant at my local Michaels. The little ear poking out is too cute and so perfect for little baby boys cards and tags.

I'm taking a few days off to enjoy the Easter season with my family. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

April said...

CUTE fabric for that tote!

And, nice work on the eyes Sam and Anna!

Have a HOPPY Easter! Hahhahaha! I'm so funny!

LOVES!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Have a wonderful Easter!
sandy toe

Jeni said...

Hey we colored eggs today too. Isn't it soooo fun...and that smell...nothing else like it. I love your bright colors!

I have seen that punch but didn't know it was that cute. That tag is super cute. So what is that you made? Looks like something good.

Happy oh HOPPY Easter

Sonja said...

Lovely. Your pictures are so nice! Brightly colored eggs are such a happy sight!

Happy Easter, hope you have a wonderful weekend.