Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Air Force Widows, UNITE!

I have a few friends here that, like me, are spending this Valentine's Day without their husbands. So I came up with a little something for them to share the love this Valentine's season.

I found this tutorial to make the darling paper roses and added a little rhinestone and leaf to the tag and attached it to Ghirardelli chocolate and gluten-free hot chocolate.

But...on the happy side of things, we are over halfway through this 6-month deployment, are into the triple digit days past and looking forward to being together again soon.

5 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

I've decided to give up chocolate for lent this year. It's a new things for me inspired by you. It will be hard, but it needs to be done.

Cherie said...

I hope you have a lovely Valentines Day too! Those are the most beautiful cards I have yet to see. One of those would look so great framed for a decoration!!

Jeni said...

Those ladies won't feel so bad after you get a hold of them. Those are the prettiest cards.

The Brough Family said...

Darling cards... I'm sure they will appreciate it. Hooray for being half way through. How are the trip plans coming along? I'll try to call you over the weekend.

MooreInterest said...

Over half way through?! You rock! I would love to live by you, just to peek in your windows and get all the cute ideas from you! Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!