Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Perfect End

Today was a really good day. It was busy, but everything seemed to go my way. Got lots of stuff done. Got good mail, including a letter from Tony. The kids were well-behaved and cuter than usual. Got good news from my mom. I spent some time working on some fun projects. Got some things checked off my to-do list.

But the very best part of my day just happened. Sam walked in the door a minute ago from Scouts with a big smile on his face and this in his hand.

He picked it for his reward for memorizing another Article of Faith because he knew Dr. Pepper was my favorite, managed to not eat it on the way home, and then gave it with me.

What a wonderful kid. And a perfect way to end a pretty fab day.

5 comments:

Sonja said...

You'll be so glad you wrote this down.

I'm teary.

What a good kid you have there.

Mrs. Ohtobe said...

How sweet - I love those moments!

Jeni said...

What a wonderful life...and to think you can wake up and do it all over again today. Enjoy!

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing! What a sweetheart!

Rosanne said...

I'm glad you had a great day...and what a great kid. :)