Friday, January 7, 2011

Snowflake Candle Visiting Teaching Gift

I found these gorgeous (and yummy-smelling) candles on clearance at Target on Monday and because I always associate snowflakes with January, I thought we might be able to use them for visiting teaching gifts in January. A little purple wired ribbon, a great candle quote and we're all ready for a new year of visiting teaching!

Here's the quote:

"How far that little candle throws his beam! So shines a good deed in a naughty world"
--William Shakespeare (The Merchant of Venice)


Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

Tiggeriffic said...

How cool is that.. Those candles are so pretty.. Anyone would enjoy getting that gift.. Good Idea~! Great Job~!
ta ta for now from Iowa

Eloise said...

Happy New Year, Amber! I have been behind in reading blogs, but I just enjoyed spending some time here and catching up with you. You never fail to inspire me! I am in awe of your creativity and seemingly boundless energy. I am mega-impressed with the 100-mile ride you did on New Year's Day! I'm so pathetic, I didn't even know what a spin class was until I saw your pictures.

I can't get over your move across the street when you have another big move impending so soon. Grrr.

Hope everything else is well. {{hugs}}

The Ballard's said...

Did you know that is my font? Yea! I love to see it being used. Did you get it from Angela or from Sweet Shoppe?