Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Cupcake Visiting Teaching Gifts

Tony got home late last night and it is amazing how everything looks a little brighter this morning. While he was TDY at his course in Alabama, he was able to check out the area and meet some other JAGs that will be attending ACSC in the Fall with him. Makes me a little excited.


Anyway, these are the little gifts that we made for our visiting teaching ladies for February. I found these darling little pewter heart label pins at my favorite boutique called Fireworks in Seattle. I pretty much bought them out. I used my favorite Martha Stewart cupcake punch in a little scallop circle and used the little heart pin as the "cherry" on the top of the cupcake. I'm doing the same thing for the kids' school teachers as well. I'll post their class valentines in the next day or two.

Happy February!

7 comments:

MooreInterest said...

Love.

The FOUR M's... said...

Darling! Makes me want to invest in some more scrapbooking supplies... I've been SOOOOO lazy for way too long....

Army Wife Quilter said...

you are so creative. I always love your visiting teaching gifts.

Cherie said...

I wish you could VT me! Those are so cute!

Jeni said...

Pretty and Pink.

You know I have that punch and have not used it. I am now!

My hubby is in California mainly to pick out a house for us but of course he went into the weather station at Beale and met the new folks already. That's just funny your hubby had done the same.

The Brough Family said...

Very cute Amber! And I am still laughing about the port-a-potty! That is hilarious. So impressed withyour good attitude about it!! Missing you!

Loralee and the gang... said...

Cute! I wish I was a better V. teacher - I might actually steal some of these ideas of yours!