Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wicked...Again!

Wowsa! I have a lot to blog about over the next few days...I had a pretty rockin' weekend! It started with a visit from my mom, my sister Megan, my sister-in-law Lena, and Joan coming into town to see Wicked! I also decided to take Anna for the first time. So after the perfunctory pictures before we left for the show and a shot of all our crazy cute red shoes (Anna's sparkle ones were the biggest hit) we headed downtown for a fun dinner followed by the play. We had so much fun and it was especially magical to see Anna experience it for the first time...


Definitely a night to remember!

6 comments:

Scribbit said...

I miss you Ann--sounds like you're having fun though.

Sorry I've never seen Wicked Amber, it makes me feel rather sheepish to admit my lack of culture.

Leenz said...

A night I will never forget! Thanks for organizing for us!

MooreInterest said...

OK!! I just love that! I especially LOVED the shoes YOU wore! Looks like FUN!

The FOUR M's... said...

Love the red shoes!! I am so sad -- Wicked is showing in Calgary in a few short weeks, and it doesn't look like I'm going at this point.... Someday!! :)

Jeni said...

Now when I get to California I am going to have to look for Wicked...I have never seen it. What a grand night it must have been, to spend it with your favorite ladies all decked out in ruby red slippers

Jenn said...

We just saw Wicked again as well! I remembered how fun it was with you the first time. Fabulous red shoes!