Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Josh-isms" Squared

I shared these two "Josh-isms" on facebook in real time, but I needed to record them here also so they make it into our family journal. This kid is too much. And growing up way too quickly for my taste. One day in the not too near future, these "Josh-isms" will be a thing of the past. Sigh.

On Sunday, Josh rushed over to me with a little Playmobile guy and says:

Josh: "Look, mom! It's a knight! He has a big shield, a big ass and a big helmet."

I think that is Josh-talk for axe.

Yesterday morning, Josh told me to watch out or his knights would shoot a "canyon ball" out of their "canyon" at me.

I'm gonna be so sad when he says all his quirky words right...it's tough to watch that last little one grow up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that kid!! Never a dull moment....

the grandma