Saturday, December 1, 2007

Progress

There is FINALLY some progress being made on our basement!! Yesterday, they got the egress window cut from the foundation and installed. The inspector also came and signed off on all the electrical and plumbing so we are set to have drywall and flooring installed. We look forward to having that area usable and having a lovely suite for guests...hint..hint...

Since we have finished the craft show, I have been finally able to devote some time to clearing my work area in the family room. Having this space clear again after what seemed like months of chaos has given me a little shot of inspiration and I actually did a few scrapbook pages last night. This blog has been such a blessing because all my journaling is caught up and easily accessible when I want to actually work with the hard copy pictures. Sorry about the pictures instead of scans...new scanner is still not installed. Happy December...

4 comments:

Megalicious said...

Ok, Ok. I get the hint. I'll come visit sometime. Make sure they remember my steam shower :D

Kristi said...

Fun new pages!! I especially love the Joy School layout!

Kristi said...

Oops! I forgot to say YAHOO on the window getting installed!!

Rosanne said...

Your pages are adorable! Congrats on making progress on your basement! :)