Thursday, December 4, 2008

4th Photo Tag

I having trouble keeping up with my google reader the past few days, but I have some time today and I hope to be getting around to all your blogs and leaving fun and witty comments.:-) In the meantime, my friend Christina tagged me with the challenge to post the 4th photo in my 4th folder. And isn't it a cute one.


This is our Anna at about 2 1/2, the morning she decided to put her Dora "big girls" on all by herself. That is Joan trying to reach in to fix the twist...Tony was deployed in Baghdad and she had come up to keep us company.

Play along if you'd like and have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

It is so fun to see Anna when she was little! What a cutie!

Jeni said...

Look at those cute little buns. :-)

Kathleen said...

i didn't think anna could be any cuter than she is now...this picture proved me wrong! such a sweet little tushie too!

Kyndra said...

She looks like the Coppertone baby! BTW I LOVE your header photo - the snowmen, stockings, sign...love it!

Our Complete Family said...

Awww, this is such a cute pic! She might kick your butt for sharing when she'd older but by golly those tooshy shots are so sweet on little ones!
I haven't had a chance to really sit and blog for awhile but hope to get caught up this weekend!
See you back soon hun~ Les