Friday, May 7, 2010

May Flower Visiting Teaching Gifts

If April showers bring May flowers, I thought that a flower might just be the perfect gift idea for our ladies this month. I used this tutorial (by the friend of a friend) and made up four burlap flower pins...three for our ladies and an extra just for me!

This is the quote I used:

"Of all the wonderful things in the wonderful universe of God, nothing seems more surprising than the planting of a seed in the blank earth and the result thereof."

--Julie Moir Messervy

Here's to Spring!!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh how fun are those burlap flowers. Spring? We are at 90 degrees and hot today!

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

Lovely!

Sydney said...

Cute bookmarks! and OMG LOVE the new picture of the kids in your header!! They look so cute!

mooreinterest said...

I love the pins! Too cute! Could you please make a VT blog for those of us who are not on top of it?

Janna said...

Thanks for the inspiration.
I snagged the quote and plan on giving my vt sister's a little potted flower.

Jessica said...

great idea. i might try to do this this week.