1. Spring Break with Sam. Tomorrow starts an entire week of Spring Break in our school district. That means an ENTIRE week and a day with Sam at home. HOORAY! We're planning on lots of fun things...a trip to the zoo and lunch with the Ogdens to name a few. (This is Sam showing off his military ID card he made so he could be just like his daddy.)
2. Simplifying. "Simplify" has been my mantra for the past couple years, but I'm recommitting myself. The more I streamline the things I HAVE to do, the more time I get to spend on things I WANT to do.
3. Sorting. The never-ending process at my house.
4. Scrapping. I've had a fun weekend getting some scrapbooking some... just of few of my pages.
5. obSSeSSing. We read Twilight for our book group this past month so I re-read it so that I could intelligently discuss. Well, y'all know how I can get and I had to re-read the other two as well...just to be sure I hadn't missed anything the first time through. Oh, and did I mention I read them both in three days this past week? Yikes.
6. Swooning. Can I just brag on my husband for a minute? I am so lucky to have found my perfect compliment. He is my best friend, my cheering section, and my sweetheart all in one package. And he's hot to boot.
7. Selecting and Scheming. It's Selection Sunday. And our family has a March Madness McIllece Bracketology trophy to win.
Consider yourself tagged if you'd like to do this meme.