Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged Squared

What's up with all the tagging? I'm game, but I'm doing a new post tomorrow morning, so you'll have to read REALLY quickly.

This COUPLES tag is from Darci...
How long have you been together? 12 years
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 6 months older than me (33)
Who eats more? I wonder...um...HIM.
Who said "I love you" first? I think he did.
Who is taller? Tony is, but not by as much as he pretends.
Who is smarter? Me. Definitely me. Except when it comes to law stuff. And geography. Oh, and math. And physical science. But I'm the one who knows how to make a Mai Tai.
Who does the laundry? I do, but he helps fold and put away if I get swamped.
Who does the dishes? Usually me because I'm neurotic and have a special way they have to go in the dishwasher.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? He does.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but he does a mean Saturday morning breakfast.
Who is more stubborn? He is.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him first...such a hussy.
Who asked who out? He asked me out first...after the first kiss. Seriously.
Who proposed? He did at the Manti temple.
Who is more sensitive? ME.
Who has more friends? He's a bit anti-social.
Who has more siblings? He does, by 1.

This ones from April...
What were you doing 10 years ago? Working at ZCMI and waiting for Tony to graduate and commission.
Five things on my to do list
1. Laundry
2. Finish Courtney's baby gift
3. Not eat chocolate
4. Make soccer phone calls
5. Cut apples for Sam's Valentine's party
Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire
1. Buy Tony a Ridgeline
2. Pay off the house
3. Invest
4. Spend the afternoon at Ben Franklin 2 with Kristi
Three of my bad habits
1. I obsess.
2. I obsess.
3. I throw all my clothes on the floor of my closet.
Five places I have lived
1. Anchorage, Alaska
2. Provo, Utah
3. San Angelo, Texas
4. Spokane, Washington
5. Great Falls, Montana
Five jobs I have had
1. Restaurant hostess
2. Sold baby clothes at ZCMI
3. Fragrance girl
4. Diamond broker
5. Mama
Things people don't know about me
1. I'm all about the hunt...I think that's why I love antique stores.
2. If given the choice, I will always pick red.
3. I got my first bee sting at the age of 31 (on the bottom of my foot).
4. I HATE Rod Stewart.
5. I will organize until the day I die.

I'm NOT tagging anyone in particular, so play along if you'd like.

4 comments:

Camie said...

Ms. Obssessed and Ms. Organized, will you help me organize life PLEASE??

Cherie said...

I am laughing at the fact that you have to load the dishwasher because of how you organize it. It sounds way to familiar. Just ask Kalani! :)

Garrett Gang said...

Thanks for playing! :) Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple you are!!!! Happy Valentines Day.
Chery