Eloise over at Weasel's Journey tagged me with a new "5 Things" tag and so I'm playing along.
Top four wishes:
1. That my children will always remember that they are children of God.
2. A long life with those I love.
3. Two whole weeks to explore the Louvre. With no interruptions.
4. To stay in Nebraska instead of moving next summer.
Four places I want to travel:
3. Brazil with Tony
4. Rome (so with ya on that one, Eloise.)
Four careers I would like to be involved in:
1. Museum curator
2. Art history professor or elementary school art teacher
4. Jeopardy champ
Four things I would like God to say to me at the gates of Heaven:
1. "Enter into My rest."
2. "Welcome, Home" (good one, Eloise)
3. "You were a wonderful, loving wife, mother and friend."
4. "Come this way to learn who killed JFK."
Also, I was lucky enough to get this great award from the lovely Leslie at Our Family. Such a creative lady that I was flattered to get it from her! Just passing it along to a couple ladies this time...
I was lucky enough to meet Nicole from Our Cozy Nest through Tip Junkie's giveaway in July. Such a talented and sweet lady.
Just met Lemon Annie. Love her already.
I promise a real post soon...been finishing up Halloween costumes today.