Friday, April 11, 2008

Be Sweet

While making a valiant effort to make my cream of wheat more palatable this morning, I got this friendly little reminder.

I don't think the kind people at Splenda have any idea about my temperament most mornings, but a great reminder nonetheless.

Anna and I are on our way to Utah tomorrow for a girl's weekend to attend Becky's baby shower and to play with April and Breea. So I'll be MIA for the next 4 days or so. I'll have lots to share when we get home. Have fun and be sweet!


My Ice Cream Diary said...

Everything should come with good advice printed on it. Like diapers that say, "Smile at your treasures no matter how stinky they are." I know I could use more reminders like that.

Have fun!

jennwa said...

I love when you get a message when you need it he most.

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder!
Have a fun trip. It sounds like you have lots planned and in a short time, but let me know if you have a spare minute to say hi. I'd love to see you!

Cheri said...

Wow! Good for you for seeing the message. I put Splenda in my oatmeal and I haven't noticed that message. Tomorrow I'm lookin' for it. Thanks!

Garrett Gang said...

Hope you're having a great time in Utah! I love the title I read when I clicked on Becky's link: Stupid Cervix!!!

That passed on a good laugh.