Sunday, February 14, 2010

Corrugated Cardboard Rose Stamps

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day...and I have just one more cool idea to share before Valentine's Day is over. I found this really cool idea in the February issue of Martha Stewart Living and have been dying to try it out. You simply take a length of corrugated cardboard, roll it up and secure it, brush a little paint on it, and use it to stamp roses! since I don't have any wine corks lying around, I improvised another length of cardboard into a broad leaf. I think these would look cool on a card or even stamped on plain brown wrapping paper.

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

This is a sweet idea! It would be fun on a card, like you said, and it wouldn't even have to only be for Valentine's Day. It could even be an anniversary card. (I have such a hard time coming up with inspired homemade cards for David, so I will have to remember this idea!) Thank you for sharing! Also, I love the cards you made on the previous post~ they are gorgeous! :)

I hope you are had a good Monday! :)

Jeni said...

You are so good about trying new and neat things.