I got tagged by April, so here, in no particular order, are 8 things you maybe didn't know about me.
1. If I didn't already have the greatest job in the world (wife and mother), I'm pretty sure I would be a Rob Thomas groupie.
2. I crave the acceptance of only two people--my husband and my father.
3. I am a terrible singer. I mean, I can carry a tune, but just barely. It doesn't stop me from belting it out in the car with my kids, but only until they are old enough to be embarrassed by it.
4. My brain is FULL of pieces of useless information. It makes me quite formidable while playing Jeopardy!, but I have yet to figure out a way to translate that to everyday life.
5. No matter how hot it is, I have to sleep with a blanket up around my neck. It all stems from a nightmare I had about a vampire when I was about 5 in our house on Standish.
6. I absolutely am disgusted by wet feet. Whether they are mine or someone elses, don't expect me to touch them. And don't YOU touch mine either. Ugh, I got the heebies just typing about it.
7. My secret addiction is diet Dr. Pepper. FOUNTAIN diet Dr. Pepper. With lots of ice.
8. I would be happy to live in Papillion, Nebraska for the rest of my life, but I still want to travel to Brazil with my husband one day.
I tag Kristi, Cherie, and Becky!