Friday, July 18, 2008

Mosaic Meme

Cocoa tagged me with this awesome Flickr mosaic tag.


If you'd like to play along, here is what you do.

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Use only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What did you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your Flickr name?

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I always knew we were kindred spirits..we posted the same Dr. Pepper photo. ; )
Nice to know "You're a pepper" too!
Fun tag!!!

Montserrat said...

I thought this was one of the funnest memes. I love the mosaic maker and plan on using it more often.

just jamie said...

I love this one. So, who is your celebrity crush? You're being all sneaky about it.

Amber M. said...

The middle picture of the second row is my celebrity crush...the picture is titled "twists and turns of fate"...does that help? Lyrics to one of my favorite Rob Thomas songs:-) I kinda {heart} Rob Thomas.

just jamie said...

ooh, and you're clever too.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...does your heart still flutter for Chris Noth? heehee I vaguely remember that one. : )

Bonnie B. said...

This is so fun! I also love dr pepper. Yum!

MooreInterest said...

OK.....so this is way beyond me! But I am going to try it...at least while Paul is standing here helping me! You have been so busy, and I have been kind of ellusive! Hope all is well!

Tiffany said...

What great fun! I am going to do this on my blog...