Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank You, Chris Daughtry

I'm a smart girl. I made the Dean's List in college. I rock at Jeopardy. But I have a really hard time getting used to new technology. I'm definitely a hand's on learner. Allow me to illustrate.


Tony bought me an iPod to listen to when I run in races. And it has sat in it's packaging for months. Months. But yesterday, I heard this song that changed all that.

So thank you, Chris Daughtry, for forcing me to go outside my comfort zone. For forcing me to open my iPod.

And I'm in love.

With the iPod, not Chris Daughtry.

7 comments:

Garrett Gang said...

That is our family favorite song! It's on Reid's IPod. When we're on a trip & I'm driving, we play that song really loud & sing it word for word. I've never seen the video, though.

Jeni said...

Now you need to get a good speaker to set it in and you can listen to your faves all over the house.

Kathleen said...

hilarious. i need to upload some new songs to my shuffle but don't know how/too chicken to learn. i'm hoping my brother will take pity on me soon! congrats' for your bravery!

condiefamily said...

Love the Daughtry!

Our Complete Family said...

I am so with you on this technology thing! I have an IPod I bought when my hubby was deployed and have yet to figure it out! You go girl! Send some of your techy smarts this way! ;) P.S. The recipe from your last post looks so YUMMY!

just jamie said...

Aw, but you must love Daughtry too, right? Yeah, I thought so. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

lovely gift :) I still dont have one.