Thursday, April 23, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Martie said...

Amber, I never enter these things, but I cannot help myself this time. I've seen your stuff first-hand, and it's perfect. Thank you for the opportunity!


Well, you got lucky this time, Martie!! Shoot me an email at amberntmac(at)hotmail(dot)com with your address and I'll get it in the mail!

And for all of you out there who wanted to know about the pattern, it is from a book by Nancy Halverson called "Forget Me Not" that was published back in 1997 and which I can't seem to find online anymore (sorry!!). It was originally a calender wall quilt that detailed the birthdays of the month in a block next to the cute little quilted images. I just made them into individual quilts. I also redesigned March and December to make them a little less tedious. If you click here it will take you to Nancy Halverson's site...she has some amazing books and patterns that are similar to what I did here.

And for those of you who didn't win (or chose not to enter), you'll want to check back in on Monday. I'll give you a hint: giveaway. I'll give you another hint: jewelry. That's right, some friends of mine own a jewelry store and are offering a GORGEOUS set of earrings as a giveaway. So we'll see you Monday!!

6 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Rats!!

The FOUR M's... said...

Congrats, Martie! I'm jealous, but excited for you to have something so cute in your home!

Amber, you are way too talented -- an inspiration to us all! :o)

Martie said...

It's absolutely wonderful, Amber! All of it! Thank you so much!
I am so excited. You're awesome!

Martie

Montay said...

Amber I love those I saw the ones Bonnie got on her Blog. If I could only be so lucky, they are darling!! Alaska is in June and I would love any tips and tricks you have up your sleve.. drop me a line rkmgdixon@yahoo.com

Ruth Ann said...

I can't believe I missed this giveaway! She's a lucky girl! I would LOVE that! Oh, and I love the new look of your blog! Hope you're having a great night!
-Ruth Ann

Stacey said...

Hi, you don't know me but I'm cousins with Liz Brough. She mentioned you blog. It is quite fun! I had to leave a comment because when I saw that little blue school chair at the top I gasp because I have one just like it! I it bought at a consignment store in Utah. They are long lost sisters! I wonder if they're from the same old school??