Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Roasted Red Potatoes

I'm always looking for a good vegetable side...it can really spice up a dinner more than a plain bowl of beans or corn. I happened upon this recipe on cooks.com and it has been a favorite ever since. Everyone we have made it for raves. And it's so easy, you'll have time to make a yummy dessert, too.


Roasted Red Potatoes

2 lbs. small red potatoes, cut in pieces
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. paprika

In a small roasting pan, toss the potatoes in oil. Arrange potatoes in pan with cut side down. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and paprika on the top. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 25 minutes until potatoes are tender inside and undersides are crusty brown.


**And ladies, I'm having a hard time believing that so few of my bloggy friends out there want to win some gorgeous earrings...leave a comment here to get your name in the hat...no strings attached!**

8 comments:

Tecia said...

I am getting ready to make these for dinner now. Thanks for the little tip/receipe.

embeins said...

They sound yummy! I'll have to try them.

Jenn said...

Ummm...those sound scrumptious! We love roasted potatoes. Thanks for the recipe.

Jeni said...

I enjoy these kinds of recipes.

Marisa said...

I make these all the time with all sorts of different seasonings thrown on top-so easy and so yummy!

Bonnie B. said...

Those look so yummy! Thanks!

Loralee and the gang... said...

Yum! I have always liked to cook red potatoes this way, but the Paprika is a new twist for me! I'll try it!
:~D

zakkalife said...

I just made a version of this Monday. Have you ever had purple potatoes? They taste good with recipe as well.

P.S. Entered the contest :)