Saturday, November 15, 2008

8 Favorites

What a week! I say again, what a week! Tony was in Louisiana for a course, we had play dates galore, I helped with preschool swimming, we had our huge quarterly enrichment activity, a craft day with the ladies, and an endless stream of Christmas projects. The last of which I can't post about because it would ruin too many a surprise. So I grabbed this fun meme from Marisa, because, well, there'll probably be no surprises here.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Law & Order
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Law & Order: SVU
5. The Amazing Race
6. Survivor (I'm a die-hard)
7. The Biggest Loser
8. Dancing with the Stars

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Simon & Seaforts
2. PF Changs
3. Cafe Rio
4. Red Lobster
5. Orsos
6. Panera Bread
7. Grisantis
8. Moe's

8 things I did Yesterday:
1. Carpooled
2. Swam with Anna's preschool class
3. Worked on Christmas presents
4. Stayed awake until Tony flew home from Louisiana
5. Did 3 loads of laundry
6. Finally finished The Three Musketeers
7. Watched all my shows I missed on Thursday night while I ran
8. Bought Sam new boots for his first deer hunting trip

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving stuffing
2. The first snowfall
3. Starting a new book tonight
4. A new week
5. My kids wakey-uppey faces in the morning
6. Time to work on my DC scrapbook
7. Wearing my new Steve Madden shoes to church on Sunday
8. Sam's baptism

8 things I love about fall
1. Go Big Red
2. Flannel sheets
3. Thanksgiving
4. Hot chocolate
5. Changing leaves
6. Mittens
7. Blankets and movies in the basement
8. My birthday

8 things on my wish list
1. Happy kids
2. An extra 5 hours in a day
3. A week in Hawaii
4. A double-sized crock-pot. Seriously.
5. Two more hands
6. That my kids would grow up slower
7. A spring form pan
8. World peace

Have a good Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

Walker said...

So glad we were able to chat a while at the "Y" yesterday. The Enrichment night was fabulous and I had a great time. Also, I will be checking out the new shoes on Sunday!

Montay said...

I like that one about the kids faces

Kathleen said...

i missed the shoes today! good job on finishing up the three musketeers! it is quite an accomplishment :-).