Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Julie's Shower Set

Just finished a set of baby shower invites, thank you notes, and an advice book for my sister's sister-in-law. The baby's nursery is brown and blue and is decorated in cars, trucks, and planes. So I used this cute brass stencil that has a truck, car, and bus on it and blue and brown buttons as accents. I think the set turned out pretty cute! (If you double click on the picture, it will show a larger image.)


Next on the "to-do" list today...a new monthly menu for my family. Anything to delay having to take Christmas down...

3 comments:

April said...

They look so cute!!! Can't wait to see them in person! Thanks!

Cherie said...

You alway have the best cards! I love them! Happy New Year!

Leenz said...

Wow! Those are so stinkin' cute. I love the blue and brown.