Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Groundhogs Day!

Wishing you a Happy Groundhogs Day! I think I might just be able to make it through six more weeks of winter if I get to spend it with these cute groundhogs!


Wish I could take credit for the idea behind these paper plate masks, but while I was waiting to pick up Sam after school yesterday, all the Kindergarteners came out in them and I knew we had to duplicate them today. Have a great weekend.

Lots of LOVE and Happy Birthday wishes to Becky, Joan and Paige!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute masks!!!!

Anonymous said...

The darling masks {and the cuties
under the masks) made me laugh out loud this morning. Thanks for
sharing!!

the mom (grandma)

jennwa said...

I love those mask. What a great project.

Kristi said...

Kindergarteners always get to wear the cutest hats! Awesome that you made them for your kids!

PS. Thanks again for getting the candy bar!! I still can't believe how HUGE it is!

Scribbit said...

Uh . . . all I can say is good thing there's a dentist in the family!

:)

Bonnie B. said...

So cute! BTW, can I just tell you that I love how you change your blog header every month? What a fun idea! And your's are so cute!